**The products mentioned on this page may have been given to Star Focal to review for its readers, however all opinions (unless otherwise stated) are our own**

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BringItUp Instant Breast lift

 I don't know about you but when I see all the stars on the red carpet I get super jealous because there is no way I could go bra-less and pull off a dress like that! Not only that but when I go to the store I see certain things that I would love to wear but my bra will show. The only other option would be to buy another bra that can be hidden, right? Wrong! The lovely people at Bring It Up fixed this problem for us! I'm sure you all have heard of taping yourself so that you don't have to wear a bra, but you can never get it to be comfortable or stay in the right place. So yesterday I tried Bring it up's Instant Breast lift and I have to say that I am very happy I was able to review them. Putting them on is a very interesting task! First you take the backing off of the bottom half of Instant Breast Lift and place it, then you take the top half off and lift and stick. I was amazed at how well it worked! It lasted all day and I even was able to sleep with it on and it was still stuck there in the morning! However I would not suggest this as it left stickies from being left on too long. I didn't even realize they were there which was why I left them on overnight, I had completely forgotten that they were even on! So if you have been looking for something to help you wear shirts without your bra showing look no further! Find the solution at BringItUp.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget