**The products mentioned on this page may have been given to Star Focal to review for its readers, however all opinions (unless otherwise stated) are our own**

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ecco Bella

I recently received Ecco Bella's FlowerColor Natural Liquid Foundation. Ecco Bella is a cosmetics company that offers not only organic products, but cruelty free products. So when you use their products you are not only saving the planet, but you are saving animals as well. How cool is that? So I was really excited about trying their foundation.


I really loved it! It covers well, and blends very nicely. It also didn't turn my face yellow like some foundations do. Best of all it didn't smell funny either. Which for me is a must with anything that I use regularly. It being eco-friendly made it that much better. I love their products, and I love that they care about the products that they put out there. It definitely makes me want to go and buy every product that they have!

Ecco Bella is currently offering an instant $10 certificate for anyone who signs up for their invincible spirit program. All you have to do is share with them your story here and you could save $10! They also would love some more facebook friends! You can find their Facebook here. So go ahead, save the planet, save some adorable little animals and get some Natural Skincare while your at it! They really are an awesome company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget