**The products mentioned on this page may have been given to Star Focal to review for its readers, however all opinions (unless otherwise stated) are our own**

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nutra-Lift Foundation

I recently received Nutra-Lift's Flawless Foundation to review. My skin is naturally pretty oily and I break out very easily. So I need a very foundation that is not only light, but also covers easily. Nutra-Lift does really well with making a lightweight foundation. I don't get a chance to wear makeup very often because it takes to much time, so I definitely notice when a makeup is heavy. I have a lot of dark spots so it is very hard to find a foundation that covers everything and is light. Sadly this makeup did not completely cover everything up. But I will say this, this makeup does very well with blending. Not only that but it doesn't leave your skin looking orange or oddly colored like some makeups do. So to sum up, this makeup does not cake up, it leaves your skin feeling soft because it doesn't make your skin dry out, and its not too oily. I loved how good my skin looked with this foundation! I definitely will continue to use this makeup, I just need to find a good concealer to go with it. 
Want to find out more about Nutra-Lift's products? You can visit them on their website here.
Or you can find them on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget