**The products mentioned on this page may have been given to Star Focal to review for its readers, however all opinions (unless otherwise stated) are our own**

Saturday, June 16, 2012

UPCOMING ZOMBIE WEEK!!!

So I hope you all love zombies as much as I do! So I am planning on hosting a Zombie Week. Where for a whole week I will be posting about anything and everything I can think of about Zombies! Some things I will include will be games, recipes, guest reviews, a big giveaway and anything else we can come up with! 
Want to be a part of Zombie Week? Email me at got_angels@hotmail.com with either cool ideas or products you would like to see reviewed, or email me with your blog address and something you would personally like to review as a guest blogger! I think we can make this really fun if we all join in! 
Here's a word from our sponsor Seymour Guts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget