**The products mentioned on this page may have been given to Star Focal to review for its readers, however all opinions (unless otherwise stated) are our own**

Friday, July 27, 2012

Axe- Anarchy Review Part 2 First Axe "For Her"!!

For years I have been waiting for Axe to come out with a body spray for her. I have seen tons of other companies come out with their own to match their deodorant, but I never like the scents. So when I found out that Axe came out with Anarchy For Her I knew I had to have it, and I knew I had to review it for everyone else.

Anarchy For Her smells great! I honestly was not expecting much with it being their first female product, but was quite surprised at how great it really was. Not only did the scent itself smell really good, but its not too strong, or too light. It's more like a perfume in the sense that it doesn't evaporate immediately like most body sprays.
 I love that my husband and I can have scents that compliment each other without having to spend a fortune on something that we both like. We also don't have to make the other one settle for something that they don't like because we both love them. Not only do I love mine, but I love the way his Anarchy smells too.

Another thing that I absolutely love is the can. The can is white, black and hot pink. I think that this scent is perfect for summer, but will be great to wear all year long. I just hope that Axe comes up with some other female products. I would love to try every single one of them! Especially after seeing how well they did for their first product.

You can find Axe on their website here, or in a store near you!
**Disclaimer** I was in no way paid, or obligated to give a positive review, or a review at all for this company. If you would like to read my full disclaimer for reviews you can find it here.

2 comments:

  1. I love Axe's new scent, and I'm super picky! I want them to come out with a female deodorant next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome be something i will be needing to get for my 15 yr old loves Axe

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget