**The products mentioned on this page may have been given to Star Focal to review for its readers, however all opinions (unless otherwise stated) are our own**

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Olivia Rose Cosmetics Review

As you all know I suffer from acne. I absolutely hate it! Recently I have been on the search for products that not only help keep my acne under control but that also solve other products instead of causing more problems. 
I received 3 different products from Olivia Rose Cosmetics: The Rose Cleansing Cream, Day Cream, and Beauty Rest. All of these products are chemical free, paraben free, sulfate free, phthalate free, synthetic, fragrance free, synthetic dyes and micas free, and cruelty free.
 
I love the Cleansing Cream. It is not harsh on my skin and does not burn my face. I hate how most cleansers end up burning my face and turning it red. I have been told so many times that if it burns that means its working, or that beauty is pain. I never thought that was right, and now I know its not. This Cleanser not only cleaned my skin, but left my skin feeling great. 
 
After I use the Cleansing Cream in the morning I use the Daily Protection Cream. I love that it is not too oily, and that I can put my makeup right over it. 
 
My favorite of the 3 is the Beauty Rest Cream. I can put it on before bed, and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels and looks amazing.
 
I have been using these products as directed for over a week now, and my skin feels and looks amazing. The dry spots I had are now gone, and my skin looks clear. My skin tone has also improved which is really exciting to me. I love these products! I am so glad that I found them, and I'm sure you will be to!
 
You can find these and other Olivia Rose Products on their website here.
**Disclaimer** I was in no way paid, or obligated to give a positive review, or a review at all for this company. If you would like to read my full disclaimer for reviews you can find it here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget