**The products mentioned on this page may have been given to Star Focal to review for its readers, however all opinions (unless otherwise stated) are our own**

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tommee Tippee Spill Proof Drink Cup

I've been trying to get my 2 year old switched over to regular cups for quite some time now. She always ends up tipping the cup too far and spills what ever she is drinking all over herself, and all over the floor. I knew instantly that these Tommee Tippee Explora drink cups would help her transition to regular cups. Unlike most sippy cups the top of these are shaped like a regular cup instead of looking similar to a bottle. It teaches them how to place a regular cup in their mouth and they look really cool. I know that I have gotten a lot of comments on these cups, most of my mommy friends want them for their kids. 

These cups are very easy for my little ones to hold, and she loved them from the minute we took them out of the box. She would not even let me take them to put juice in them. They are spill proof so I don't have to worry about them leaking everywhere, the lids are interchangeable so if your like me and you want to make the lids match the color of the cup you can change them around so that they match, and they are insulated so that what ever is inside can stay cold. 

Another thing I loved about these cups is that the plastic piece on the inside is easy to take out and clean, and it is shaped like a heart. It makes me smile every time I use them.

So if you want to smile every time you get a drink for your little girl or boy, or to find out more about these awesome Tommee Tippee cups or any of the other awesome products that they have, you can find them on their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget