**The products mentioned on this page may have been given to Star Focal to review for its readers, however all opinions (unless otherwise stated) are our own**

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Zebra Pens Review

I absolutely love pens! Especially ones that have pretty colors, but who wouldn't? I was very excited to learn about my first review for shoplet.com. I was even more excited when I saw my pens, and noticed that one was purple, which if you haven't guessed by now is one of my favorite colors!


Out of the 8 pens I received this purple Zebra Z-Mulsion EX Ballpoint Pen was my favorite. Not only is it my favorite color, but it is a wonderful pen. It fits perfectly into my hands, and it writes extremely smooth. There's nothing I don't like about this pen! It's the perfect size, the perfect color, had a rubber grip so that it doesn't slip, and is very comfortable and easy to use. I have not had any issues with this pen, and I don't think it will ever let me down! 




This next pen was another favorite of the bunch. It is the Zebra F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pen.


While the ink may not be a pretty color, it is definitely a wonderful pen. It writes extremely smooth, even more so than the Z-Mulsion pen, and makes it very easy to write. While it is a little heavier then I would think it would be because it is a small pen compared to most similar pens, it was not too heavy which was nice. The grip is not rubber like I would like, but does have texture to it which makes it easy to grip. The pen itself is very stylish, and would look great on any desk.  


Zebra offers many different writing products like these pens, and even pencils. After trying the products I received I can definitely say that Zebra is my new go to pen company, and I will gladly be purchasing more in the future. 

You can find more Zebra products, along with tons of really awesome office supplies on Shoplet's website here.

Want to win your own Zebra Pens? Shoplet is having their own giveaway of these pens and more here.
**Disclaimer** I was in no way paid, or obligated to give a positive review, or a review at all for this company. If you would like to read my full disclaimer for reviews you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget