**The products mentioned on this page may have been given to Star Focal to review for its readers, however all opinions (unless otherwise stated) are our own**

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Warmly Yours Under Desk Heater Review

I hate sitting at the desk when its cold outside. My feet always get too cold and its difficult to keep them warm. Warmly Yours has come up with a great solution for cold feet at the desk, a under desk heater!

WarmlyYours Logo

Warmly Yours is a really great company that offers some really great heating products. They have a heater for just about anything you can think of! When looking through their website I found a copy of their core values that I would love to share with you:

"Here at WarmlyYours, we believe that the word, “radiant,” goes far beyond our heating products, it resonates in our company culture and to the very depths of who we are. We believe that “radiant” is a way of life – a definition of our living brand. To us, our brand is not simply a logo or a product, but it’s our reality.
When we say, BE RADIANT at WarmlyYours, it’s not just a thought or a suggestion – but rather, we take it as a commandment, a charge, a deeper calling to be our best selves, while positively encouraging our peers to be the same.
So, what does it mean to BE RADIANT as a WarmlyYours employee? To BE RADIANT means to let your inspiration drive you to take projects to the next level; to achieve excellence through our “blood, sweat, and tears;” to create a full radiant experience for the customer; to go above and beyond for each other and for our customers; to seek to professionally and personally improve each other and ourselves; to be compelled and propelled by new ideas and innovations."



I thought that this really makes the company stand out from some others. I love that they work so hard to bring us the best products they can. And their products look really great! 

Under Desk Heater

Now back to the Under Desk Heater. I love that it can fit easily under my desk, and keeps my feet warm. It is a pretty Merlot color that looks great with just about everything, and it is extremely soft and cozy. I love that I can kick off my shoes and still be able to keep my feet warm.

The only issue that we had with the heater was when my husband decided that it would be great for our dog to lay on. He ended up leaving it on for at least 2 days and it ended up burning the sheet. Luckily we caught it in time before anything else happened and both the sheet and the heater are fine. Just don't leave it on for more than a couple hours.

I would recommend this product to anyone that works in an office that just gets a little too cold. It really does help beat that winter chill. You can find this and other artfully crafted products on their website here.

**Disclaimer** I was in no way paid, or obligated to give a positive review, or a review at all for this company. If you would like to read my full disclaimer for reviews you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget