I love seeing those little family stickers that I swear just about everyone has on their car but me. It's really cool seeing the different personalities shine through. Of course when you finally find a place that sells them they are either way overpriced, or they don't have something that fits your personality. That is why I love this next company.
Vinyl Disorder has tons of family kits for everyone at really great prices! They also have tons of other decals to choose from as well as plenty of wall decals!
This is the Family Kit that I received. I love that it is not your traditional family set, but is still cute. They have tons of designs so you can pick out what fits your personality best.
Their graphics are super easy to apply too:
1. PreparationTo make sure the layers all adhere correctly, lay the decal on a flat surface and rub it down with a hard squeegee or credit card. Your decal is made of 3 layers: (1) the top layer or transfer tape (2) the vinyl sticker middle layer (3) the bottom layer or the wax paper.
2. Position Your LettersClean and dry the desired areas. Stickers will stick best to clean smooth surfaces. Position your decal on your object, centering the letters, and securing it with masking tape or painters tape. Apple the tape to the middle section and to the top of each corner. The tape will act as a hinge for the project.
3. Remove the backingRemove the paper backing slowly at 45 degrees making sure the sticker stays adhered to the top layer transfer tape. If it wants to stick to the paper backing, slowly manipulate the backing or use your squeegee again on the image to help the vinyl stick to the top layer.
4. Apply to SurfaceUse a hard edged object like a Squeegee or credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface. Work from the center out on both sides until you have gone over the entire surface. If your surface has a heavy texture, use your finger tips to really get the material in the grooves.
5. Peel Off Transfer TapeSlowly remove the transfer tape again at a 45 degree angle. Making sure no part of the sticker remains on the transfer tape. if it does take your squeegee and rub that part back down. Keep your hand close to where the transfer tape is coming off the surface to keep appropriate tension.
These decals make it really easy to apply yourself, and are great for just about any surface. I would highly recommend Vinyl Disorder for all your decal needs! They have great prices, and a great selection! Make sure to check out there website here for their latest decals!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.