**The products mentioned on this page may have been given to Star Focal to review for its readers, however all opinions (unless otherwise stated) are our own**

Friday, June 28, 2013

Ellie Workout Clothing

I know I am not generally the one that you will find exercising every day, but this is something I have been trying to change. I have decided that I have been lazy for far too long when it comes to my health. Now that my girls are a little older it is a little easier to get away for a minute to get some much needed exercise time in.



Before finding out about Ellie I would have a hard time working out in public, or even in my own home! Not only because I felt weak compared to the others around me but also because of what I was wearing. Sure for some I'm sure this could be a form of motivation, but for me it's just another way to tear me down. How am I supposed to lose weight if I don't even feel comfortable in the outfit I am wearing?



This is the exact reason why I am so in love with Ellie! They strive to make us look great so that we feel the motivation to look even better! I promise I am not completely naive, I do realize that working out is not the most glamorous process. Of course you are still going to sweat and look exhausted (because generally you will be) but that's no reason to look worse with an ugly, uncomfortable outfit that you don't want to be seen in even if you are not working out. I received the Double Threat Tank and the Double Decker Capri to review and I can honestly say that this is by far the best workout outfit that I have ever owned!







































The Double threat tank has a built-in-bra that I was very surprised to learn that it actually fit me! I am a 36DDD and it is very hard to find anything that will not only fit my midsection, but will also fit my chest. While it may not be as supportive as a regular bra it is still great compared to similar shelf bras. I love the way this top is designed! It looks like two pieces but is really one. I also love the grey and coral color combo.

The Double Decker Capris are also wonderful! They have a wide waist band that can be worn two different ways. You can wear it up so that it is just the coral color at the waist, or you pull it down so that it is grey at the top and coral at the bottom. They are super soft and stretch pretty far, I was worried that they would feel too tight but they not feel like they felt amazing once they were on.

Waist Band Folded Down
Waist Band Pulled Up









Both pieces are made with flat seems that prevent chafing, and has a four-way stretch that moves with you. I find this part super important because otherwise you will be tugging and pulling on your outfit during your workout which can be completely annoying. Once I had this outfit on I didn't have to adjust anything throughout my workout which was very important to me! They also have moisture wicking to help keep your clothes dry when you work up a sweat. I love that I don't have to worry about nasty sweat stains showing anymore!

I love all the tops that Ellie has to offer! It was EXTREMELY hard to pick just one top. I have never seen another company with designs like Ellie's and I am so glad that they design the tops so that everyone can look great in them! Another great thing about Ellie is that they are always coming up with new designs, and they even offer a subscription program! Yes, that's right! You can always have the latest and greatest workout gear delivered to you for a great price! You can get two pieces from their collection for $49.95 a month! Of course you can buy each piece separately as well.

As I'm sure you have heard from previous posts, you can get 20% off your purchase from Ellie just by clicking this link. So what are you waiting for?

Want to look good and feel great? Save 20% on Ellie.com.





**Disclaimer** I was in no way paid, or obligated to give a positive review, or a review at all for this company. If you would like to read my full disclaimer for reviews you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget